Portfolio & Accomplishments
- Maximum investment in state-of-the-art industry technology including GPS tracked ambulance, high performance hydraulic power load stretchers, Zoll 12-lead monitoring, all electronic charting, integrated computer aided dispatch and billing, and state-wide MARCS interoperable radio system with digital voice recording.
- Implemented state-of-the art dispatch office with the latest EMS technology and staffed 24/7 by Emergency Medical Dispatch certified personnel trained in customer service and high-performance EMS resource utilization.
- Participation and/or sponsoring agency for more than 35 local nonprofit and civic organizations throughout core service areas.
- First private ambulance service to achieve a City of Zanesville EMS License in nearly 20 years. (Rigorous licensing and credentialing)
- Fleet of new ambulances, and 2 satellite locations serving 15 counties and >50 referral sources with state-wide brand recognition
- Recognized 4 years in a row by the Zanesville-Muskingum County Chamber of Commerce Growth Partnership as an ACES (Award for Community & Economic Success) recipient.
- Recently moved into a new >10,000 square foot headquarters at the intersection of I70 and St Rt 60 in Zanesville.
- Governor and mayoral proclamations for economic success, community asset, and life-saving care